Confined Space Entry. Escape and Rescue (Including escape setts)
The aim of this course is to prepare candidates to enter, working, exiting and in the unlikelyhood of an incidnet, being able to safely and effectivtly extracate a work collegue within low and medium risk confined spaces.
The course involves training on Access Equipment (including ladders and tripods), Atmospheric monitoring and testing equipment, the use of Emergency Escape Sets. As well as use of various rescue equipment.
This is the basic level of training for working in and around National Clasification 1 and 2.
Course content Includes:
- Review of confined spaces regulations 1997
- Confirmation of categories
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Use of gas monitor
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Control and safety systems
- PPE requirements
- Awareness of environmental conditions
- Response procedures
- Rescue scenarios
- Casualty Handling and packaging
- First Aid and casualty care
Be phyically, emothionaly and mentally fit for this type of activity
Qualification valid for:
3 Years (Rescue North East do recommend yearly refresher training)Enquire about a Course
- 2 Days