First Person on Scene Intermediate (FPOS-I)
The IHCD BTEC Level 2 First Person on Scene Intermediate (FPOS-I) course is designed for the First Responder to provide immediate medical treatment to those in need advanced clinical intervention. This course is ideal for
- Community First Responders
- Close Protective Operatives
- Rescue personnel
- Fire Service personnel
- Mountain Rescue Personnel
- First Aids want to develop their skill further.
- Individuals who wish to increase their own skills
The course covers numerous modules to enhance the First Aiders ability.
- Patient Assessment
- Respiration and Away Management
- Basic Life Support
- Circulation and Shock
- Medical Related Emergencies
- Trauma Related Emergencies
At RNE we have the capabilities to bespoke the course to the specific needs and wants of your organisation, which can be delivered on site if required.
This course is available in the UK and Internationally
Next Courses available courses:
Next available course date
24th - 27th October 2016
We add additional course dates on a regular basis, please contact the office if you require a course outside of the above dates.Enquire about a Course
- 4 Days